The Sunshine Foundation of Canada 50/50 Lottery
Thank you for your support!
Thanks to your support The Sunshine Foundation of Canada is able to make one-of-a-kind dreams come true for children living with a severe physical disability or life-threatening illness.
Who You Help
The Sunshine Foundation of Canada changes lives of kids living with severe physical disabilities through our dream programs.
A Sunshine dream experience is not a child’s last wish but an opportunity that leads to a brighter, more hopeful future.
Thank you to our media supporters
Rules of Play
Lottery License #RAF1205465
- Ticket purchasers must be at least 18 years of age and be within the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
- Tickets are 10 for $10, 40 for $20 and 160 for $40.
- Tickets will be available online only at sunshine5050.ca.
Tickets will be sold using an electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions.
Draw #1: Ticket Sales – Starting at 9:00 am May 6, 2021 to 1:00 pm June
10, 2021. The Grand Prize will be drawn at 1:30 pm on June 10, 2021.
- There will be 10 Early Bird Draws of $100, the deadline of eligibility is 1:00 pm on May 27, 2021.
- All Early Bird Prizes will be drawn at 1:30 pm on May 27, 2021. It is possible for the same ticket number to win on the Early Bird Prizes and the Grand Prize.
- Draw #1: Ticket Sales – Starting at 9:00 am May 6, 2021 to 1:00 pm June 10, 2021. The Grand Prize will be drawn at 1:30 pm on June 10, 2021.
- The amount of the 50/50 jackpot will be updated in real time online at sunshine5050.ca.
- After buying, purchasers will receive a confirmation email with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
- A representative of Sunshine Foundation will contact the winner by phone and/or email.
- All Winners will be announced online at sunshine5050.ca, on social media and via e-news to current buyers.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address and phone number with picture identification for verification.
- Once the winner is certified, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize, which is 50% of total sales.
- The winning ticket holder has 6 months to claim their prize from the date of the draw. Unclaimed prizes will be reported, and a charitable allocation will be approved by AGCO.
- Regulations prohibit the following persons and their immediate families residing in the same household from purchasing a ticket: Sunshine Foundation staff and Board of Directors, employees of Ascend Fundraising Solutions and members of licenced gaming suppliers providing services to the Lottery.
- For all inquiries on the conduct of prizing and the procedures of the lottery, please email